The Chances

How a 250+ Pound Couch Potato Got Healthy

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Shamrock'n Half Pictures

The photographers finally posted some of the pictures from the Shamrock'n Half!

I also finally figured out why there was such a time discrepency between chip time & gun time. They didn't have three guns for the different starting times (<9:10/mi, >9:10/mi, & relay). They only had the one gun, which went off for the first group. Our group started 10 minutes later, and even with that, it was a minute or two before I actually crossed the starting line.

Speaking of starting lines, I'm not in this picture. :)


I expected them to have photographers throughout the route, but I guess it was just easier to have a couple stationed at the finish line.


And look, I now have more pictures of me looking like I'm about to die! I'm not sure which is worse in this one, the look on my face, or the look on the woman's face behind me in comparison to the look on my face!


At least I had fun, and wasn't looking down at my watch in the finish photo like the guy behind me. Heck, you can't even see his number.


The rest of the images can be found on my Flickr stream.

No comments: