The Chances

How a 250+ Pound Couch Potato Got Healthy

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Weight Workout

Another Wednesday, another day in the gym. No rain today, the forecast shows no rain tomorrow, but it's supposed to be back on Friday and Saturday. That means another rainy long run. I'm planning on 10 miles, and I wonder if Rob will still be willing to run with me.

I had another smoker comment, too! This time it was more, "Oh, good thing it's not raining." I love how they participate.

Warmup, w/45lb bar, 3 circuits of 5
Overhead Barbell Squats
Barbell Squats
Good Mornings
Alternating Lunges
Romanian Deadlifts
Deadlifts

Workout
Dumbbell Bench Press, 3x25x(2x20lbs)
Standing Flyes, 3x25x(2x10lbs)
Bent-Over Barbell Rows, 3x25x40lbs
Leg Curls, 3x25x55lbs
Standing Calf Raises, 3x25x55lbs
Cable Crossovers, 3x25x30lbs
Plank, 2 minutes

45 minutes, 274 calories burned

No comments: