The Chances

How a 250+ Pound Couch Potato Got Healthy

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Early Christmas Present

Hello, everyone. Due to being extremely busy, I wasn't able to run yesterday (boooo!). I was, however, able to upload something for everyone.

If you recall the blog entry from December 1, 2008, I was part of the choir for Handel's Messiah on November 30.



With it being the 70th anniversary of performing Messiah in my area and all, it was videotaped.

So here's your early Christmas present: the 70th Anniversary Handel's Messiah from Yuba City, CA. Due to it's length (an hour and a half), I uploaded it to Google Video rather than Youtube. My apologies for the quality, Google Video degraded it a LOT. I'd split it up into 10-minute segments, but I wouldn't be done until after Christmas. I'm in the bass section, in the upper-left portion of the choir.

Feel free to share it with everyone interested.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cool!

Marcy said...

Darn it! For whatever reason when I click play it's not working for me :-( GAH!

Darrell said...

I skipped to the Hallelujah Chorus, very good. Now it's officially Christmas. Thanks

Pat said...

Very good. I skipped around and listened to various parts. The church or hall is beautiful.